Sign up to our newsletter
Keep up-to-date with our latest events and news by signing up to our newsletter.
Do you want to work with us as we build on the success of the 2017/18 Prize Exhibition and make the next one even bigger and even better? If so you could be the person we are looking for as we are seeking a freelance Exhibitions/Project Manager to oversee our showcase event, with its multi-venue tour and £15,000 in awards and prizes.
You will be committed to delivering an exhibition and education programme of the highest standard by:
– managing the Prize Exhibition schedule, from the Call to Entries through to the end of the four venue tour.
– working alongside each touring venue to deliver individually tailored ‘Art for All’ education programmes.
– working alongside each touring venue to deliver a press and marketing strategy to gain coverage across all media.
– manage a small, but dedicated team, alongside freelance expertise.
– oversee contracts, budgets, payment and travel; communicate the operational needs of assigned events to all necessary.
You will have a flexible and proactive approach to the work involved and able to balance multiple projects and priorities. You must be able to work well and communicate with a wide range of people, including internal and external stakeholders at all levels. With demonstrable experience of coordinating exhibitions and/or events; you will be well organised with outstanding administration and project management skills and enjoy working as part of a team, but also independently. Solutions-focused, with a can-do attitude to resolving issues as they arise, you will have a broad knowledge and understanding of the arts sector and be committed to working hours as required to deliver Prize Exhibition to the expected outstanding quality.
The role will be approximately 14 -18 per week, but may increase at particularly busy times. The hourly freelance rate is £15 per hour. Click here to download the full job description.
To apply please email your C.V. and covering letter to Penny Hartley at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is Wednesday 15th May 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully working with you soon!